There is more than one way to shave your face, and in the business world today, a beard or other facial hair is not seen as professional. To make a good impression, it seems wise to be clean shaven with no body hair.
If you desire to have a closer shave than any cartridge or electric razor will give you, try the Muhle safety razors. They will provide you with a closer shave without the razor burn , ingrown hairs or bumps that other methods of shaving might give you. Safety razors used alongside shaving soap and a shaving brush will moisten your skin, allowing your facial hair to be cut closer to the skin, without the fear of nicks and cuts.
Shaving with the Muhle safety razor is the green alternative, there is no electricity used in the shaving process. The only energy expended is human energy. It has been rated highly by users in an informal Internet research project.
WHAT ARE THIS RAZORS DRAWBACKS?
It is expensive compared to other safety razors on the market
Razors are extremely personal items, this razor might not be a fit for everyone’s face, or lifestyle
WHAT ARE THE FACETS OF THIS RAZOR THAT USERS FIND POSITIVE?
- Does not slip out of your hands when wet
- Lightweight, not top or bottom heavy
- Gives a gentler closer shave
- It will provide you a less aggressive shave
- Can be used to shave your head as well as your face
- It allows you to better control the closeness of the shave you get
- It is a visually appealing product
- It does not take much time to shave with this razor than other alternative ways of shaving
- It is a good beginner’s shaver as well as being appropriate for men who have been shaving most of their lives
- It is a comparable shave to one you might get in a barber’s shop.
- It works great for body builders who shave their arms and legs.
In conclusion, the Muhle safety razor is one of the best, that when used properly will give the consumer a close shave.. For the cost, you might find other shavers, but not one better made. In this world of doing things quickly, it is nice to know that quicker is not always better..The “old-fashioned” way is the better way as far as shaving goes.