TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons
Goods Brief of Taylormade burner 2.0 irons
As we all know, burner series is as one of the well-known lines from the world number one golf clubs for sale manufacturers. There into, the TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons are designed to create optimal distance gapping between clubs. Weighting is higher in short irons for more workability and gets progressively lower and more rearward in long irons for forgiveness.
Each iron individually engineered, resulting in the enhancement of multiple club properties that promote distance, uniform distance-gaps, increased playability and better sound and feel.
Technology of taylormade burner 2.0 irons
The set is designed to create optimal distance gapping (12 yards) between clubs. Weighting is higher in short irons for more workability and gets progressively lower and more rearward in long irons for forgiveness. The sole design (raised in center, recessed in heel and toe) reduces drag and should increase playability.
The current Burner iron is widely known as a big-hitting iron, due in part to stronger lofts and longer shafts (particularly in long irons) than other models. Now comes Burner 2.0 to take its place.
Each taylormade burner 2.0 iron is individually engineered to enhance multiple club properties responsible for the production of increased ball speed and distance.
Features of Taylormade burner 2.0 irons
* Every Burner 2.0 iron has a different face thickness. The thinner the face, the more ball speed and distance the iron can produce. Incredibly important in long irons.
* Consistent CG locations for optimized ball flight in long-, mid- and short-irons
* Multi-Functional sole design for reduced turf-drag and advanced playability
* Lightweight graphite shafts feel too light and flexible for some testers
* They were engineered to deliver legendary Burner distance and more playability, and refinements to the Burner 2.0 vibration-management system improve sound and feel